6.13.2011

Making Words: Finished!!

Whew! What a weekend :) I've been a little pre-occupied by this adorable cutie:

My hubby and I babysat his 2 1/2 year-old niece, and we had one packed weekend-o-fun! :) We had a bubble bath in our jacuzzi tub, had a mani/pedi session with a crazy color of blue (her choice!), saw Kung Fu Panda 2, played in the pool out back, went to McD's to play in the Play Place... and let's just say that I slept from 10:00 last night to 9:30 this morning! That little girl wore me out :)

Thankfully, my lab puppy, Lucy, kept her boxer puppy, Jack, company all weekend, so I didn't have to worry TOO much about him.... Lucy kept him in line!!


Okay, on to Making Words: All Year Long! After my long sleep, I woke up energized and ready to finally finish this file. There are 12 Making Words activities, one for every month. There are thematic graphics involved, and I think these will make a great center or early finisher activity... check it out at my TpT store!!


I will be also creating an alphabet of each of these graphic sets, thanks to Little Miss Glamour's great idea! Keep your eyes posted for that file soon. :)

Signature

10 comments:

  1. Just checked it out on TpT. Can't wait to see the alphabet sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... don't ask me what I pasted in the last post... LOL

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say that I love the puppy pics. They crack me up!

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh! I like this! Thanks!
    - Jan
    Please follow my blog at http://firstgradehoneybunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for participating in Miss Kindergarten's birthday party giveaway@ You are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would love a pedosession with her too! OOOOOOOPS it said pedi sorry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! :)