11.20.2012

School Supply LOVE

School supplies… you can never have enough, can you?? If you’re anything like me, you start making your list of necessary supplies to order/buy for the following year about February :) And, even with your careful and complete planning, come October, you realize you still need MORE!
Well, here is where the wonderful people of MPM School Supplies {www.mpmschoolsupplies.com}! They are here for us ALL YEAR at wonderful prices! No need to wait for the one-day only sales over the summer to stock up on what you need… get it now! Their selection is wide and varied, their email reps are super polite, and the shipping is crazy fast!
Here are some of the great finds I selected from their website to help both myself and my kiddos out for the rest of the school year:
My kiddos are LOVING their fun Friday activities from this book that correlate with our phonics focus for the week… it’s an educational I-Spy!
CRAYOLA PIP-SQUEAK 16CT MARKER
These a.dor.a.ble little markers are just the right size for my firsties’ hands when they earn the reward of getting to write with fun supplies for the day!
Stikki Clips; White; 30 Per Pack; no. STK01420
We all know the importance of these suckers!
Crayola 50ct Washable Super Tips with Silly Scents
I am enjoying getting to use some brand-spanking new markers when creating fun posters and signs for my classroom… and the best part? There are some smelly markers in here, too!!
If you don’t want to wait any longer for the supplies you need NOW – maybe for those holiday crafts you’ve got planned for the next few weeks – then here’s a deal that’ll tickle your fancy! Visit the MPM School Supplies' easy-to-navigate site and shop away… and save a little moolah, too! Use this link and save 10% if you’re one of the first 10 of my readers to shop!
Have fun and I can’t wait to see what you’ve purchased!


Signature

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura!

    Thanks so much for taking the time to check out our teacher store! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive shopping experience and love seeing the different supplies you purchased {as well as hearing about how you use them in your classroom}! LOVE those Pip Squeaks - how cute is your idea to reward students with a day to write with fun supplies?! I bet your kiddos have a blast with it!

    Thanks again for your time and lovely review! We wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to the blog world. I love reading others' blogs. I am just learning how to post items. I haven't figured out how to post pictures and things I create, but I will. I am looking for teachers who would like to participate in an exchange project. Please visit my blog to find out more ~ http://firstgradecarousel.blogspot.com/
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. يتم تصنيع زجاجات الكاتشب من خلال العديد من الشركات المتخصصة في صناعة العبوات الزجاجية. وتتميز هذه الشركات بقدرتها على تلبية متطلبات العملاء بأشكال وأحجام مختلفة من الزجاجات، وكذلك توفير المواصفات المطلوبة من ناحية الجودة والسعة والأمان.

    ReplyDelete
  4. تتميز الشيش الحصيرة الحماية المقدم من افضل شركات شيش حماية في مصر بعدة مزايا، منها:

    1- توفير حماية للأطفال والكبار من الإصابات التي قد تحدث نتيجة سقوطهم على أرض صلبة.

    2- سهولة التركيب والإزالة، حيث يمكن تثبيتها بسهولة باستخدام شرائط لاصقة أو غيرها من الملحقات.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! :)