7.31.2011

Random Freebie Downloads

So, while I'm recovering from a long day of antique shopping yesterday, followed by a store chock-full of Fiesta Ware dishes (I was in HEAVEN!) and a wonderful game night with the family... here are some easy downloads for you guys as you prepare to head back to school!

Let me know if you choose to use them, and become a follower while you're at it! :-)

Here's what I'm going to be using to grace the cover of  my missed work folders this year: Simply glue onthe front of a folder, laminate, and fill with all the activities your students miss while absent! I've seen this floating around a few blogs and decided to make one of my own to fit my room:
We Missed You Folder


Another wonderful idea I've seen out there is making motivational privacy folders! This has been on my To Do list since May, but I kept forgetting to type up what I want on everyone's folders. Here are the sheets I'll cut up and glue onto the folders... use if you choose! (Here is my inspiration and a pic of how the final product can/should look! Thanks Natalie for a great idea!)

I will put their names on the cover page and glue that sheet on what will be the outside of the privacy folder when it's compiled. I'll copy the phrases on colored paper and glue them on the inside, as well as the stars and squiggles, just to give it some flair! :)

Motivational Privacy Folder
{Graphics from Just So Scrappy}




Signature

4 comments:

  1. Super, awesomely (is that a word?) cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! Do you use a lot of stars in your room? I use frogs ... so I created a We Missed You file folder using frogs.
    http://freedominfirst.blogspot.com/2011/07/we-missed-you-file.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fantastic! thanks for sharing...you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! So creative! Thank you so much for sharing! :)
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! :)