I love lists like these! Reading other peoples' lists just make me smile and think, "I'm so glad I'm not the only one that happens to!" After reading my list, head on over to The Inspired Apple to join in the linky fun!
You Know You Teach First Grade When...
- Everything you own suddenly seems to be color-coded... even at home.
- Your holiday "wish lists" consist of organizational containers and resource books. Plus some new markers.
- You find yourself telling your HUSBAND, "I'll be happy to cook you dinner when you ask me politely."
- The sound of children you don't know sounding out words and reading a book while waiting for a table at a restaurant makes you smile really big.
- You have a kiddo tell you "I've been waiting three whole years for science like this... preschool, kindergarten, and now first grade! I'm so excited it's finally here!"
- You check your lovely bloggy friends' blogs NIGHTLY for any new and fun idea that you know will make your kiddos squeal with delight! :-)
- You wake up every morning ready to go, and you can't wait to see those smiling faces greet you at the door!