9.25.2011

Thank you! And "All on the Map"

You guys are so wonderful at lifting a girl's spirits! Your comments and emails to me about my previous post really helped me know I'm not the only one out there who's so frustrated with the way teaching is heading. Some days, I am jealous of those of you who get to teach reading centers, but I don't even have that option with the way our schedule is set up. My kiddos don't go to centers, and they have no down time throughout the day when they aren't being directly instructed by a teacher. One of these days, I'll figure out a time when I can get these first graders into some fun activities where they can explore their learning a bit!! :-)

In other news... Here is the latest in my set of StoryTown activity printables! Click the pic to check out this packet that works with Lesson 6, studying the -all chunk!



Hope you all had a relaxing weekend! Have a tremendous week... may it be the best one yet! :)

Signature

1 comment:

  1. You have made my day with this unit! We are studying the same lesson this week and I LOVE your stuff! You rock! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! :)